ENSURING THE QUALITY OF YOUR PRODUCTION, OPTIMIZING YIELD AND PROMOTING TRADE IN AGRICULTURAL RAW MATERIALS
Our areas of expertise
- Product inspection (Quantity, Origin & Traceability)
- Laboratory Analysis (GMOs & Authenticity, Chemistry & Organics Contaminants, Microbiology)
- Certification (GlogalG.A.P., UTZ, RSPO, MSC Fishery, ASC Farm, BAP, BIO)
- Crops mapping by Drone
- Input and soil analysis (Water, Fertilizer solutions, Plant protection products, Phytiatry...)
- Connected objects for agricultural solutions
Businesses within the Agri-Commodities sector need to minimize risk while maximizing control at every link in the supply chain. Goods must be transported in clean carriers: ship holds and hatches, tanks, containers, trucks, railcars and barges. Agri-commodities players must also ensure the quality, quantity and value of traded commodities, and adhere to safety and compliance requirements for all global destinations.
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
We support our clients with a complete range of testing, inspection and certification services to provide agri-commodities businesses with the confidence to trade.
- Visual inspections: whether you are shipping grains, by-products or pulses, the worldwide Bureau Veritas inspection network helps you reduce the risk of loss or damage of goods at key points in the supply chain. Supervision of loading and discharging, and sampling all contribute to mitigate loss exposure.
- Testing: Bureau Veritas performs accurate testing services with independence and integrity. Our services include bacteriological and chemical sampling analyses and quality analyses of submitted samples
- Risk reduction: fumigation. Fumigation by Bureau Veritas prevents the risk of insect damage during the storage and transportation of your agri-commodities.
- From farm to fork: Bureau Veritas’ agri-commodities services form an important part of our farm-to-fork offer for the global food and agriculture industries. Read more